|CENTRAL EUROPE MEETING POINT offers all the interested Companies, the possibility to participate as Exhibitors in the third edition that will be held at the Marriott Warsaw Hotel in Poland.
April 22nd-24th , 2008 (from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.). On the 22nd, the event will start at 6 p.m. with an introduction and a Cocktail.
Exposition Space Reservation Form fully completed should be submitted together with the corresponding payment according to the meters requested (please, see heading "Terms of Payment").
Entitlements as an Exhibiting Company:
• Free access to the Exhibition area (up to 7 people) for those holding an Exhibitor Badge.
• Three free registrations to the best Real Estate Symposium in Europe, regardless of the space contracted.
• 20 single day Invitations for the Exhibiting area exclusively.
• A free link at the Central Europe Meeting Point website to the Exhibiting Company website.
• To take advantage of all the advertising campaigns we schedule during the year: advertisements in domestic & international media (newspapers and trade magazines) news free of charge in the quarterly full color Newsletter (30-40 pages per issue) which is distributed to the top managers of the most important and prestigious domestic and international companies related to the Property Market.
• To have a free insertion in the Central Europe Meeting Point 2008 Official Guide, where the Company details and background will be included. This Guide will be distributed to all Professional Visitors, Symposium Attendees, Exhibiting Companies and to all those who want to purchase it (pending of confirmation).
• To attend 5 social Events:
• Presentation of Central Europe Meeting Point 2008 and Cocktail.
• Two breakfasts where you will have to possibility to meet the most important businesspeople of the international real estate market and listen to the speech of the Keynote Speakers (only for Symposium’s Badge Holders).
• The two Symposium luncheons that will have the participation of two Keynote Speakers (only for Symposium’s Badge Holders).
If you're interested in contracting a stand, please contact Nuria Reig (Tel: +34 93 223 4050, e-mail: email@example.com)